The smile of hope
The organisation’s name is: The Smile of Hope.
THE PURPOSES OF THE ORGANISATION ARE:
- To raise awareness and promote integration and unification of the diverse cultures and heritage of the surrounding areas in greater Manchester.
- To provide opportunities for the local community to share information, develop skills and capacities to enable them to participate in volunteering and wider society.
- To provide social and leisure time activity to people of all ages in particular children and young people, to improve their conditions of life.
- To reduce isolation through provision of befriending support and companionship to the disadvantaged and those facing hardship.
- To provide information and signposting to appropriate sources of support.
- To organise fundraising activities that benefit the disadvantaged of the surrounding areas within greater Manchester and the disadvantaged communities in Africa.
Organisation was Set up on 8th May 2012 .
Member with Bolton CVS (Community Voluntary Services). The Bolton Hub, Bold Street, Bolton, BL1 1LS . Registered in England as a Company Limited by
Guarantee: 2615057 Charity No: 1003123.